Fisher Island Condos – Real Estate Market Report – April 2012
May 10, 2012 by Ines Hegedus-Garcia
There are currently 95 Fisher Island Condos for sale (2 more than last month):
- Highest priced listing: $14,000,000 for an exclusive Oceanside 6/6/1
- Lowest priced listing: $98,010 for a foreclosed studio at Marina Village
- Pending Sales: 6 (1 more than last month)
- Closed sales in April: 3 (4 less than last month)
The 3 Fisher Island Condos sold in April were:
- Bayside Village – 2211 Fisher Island Dr – listed for $1,450,000 and selling for $1,350,000.
- Bayside Village – 2012 Fisher Island Dr – listed for $995,000 and selling for $900,000.
- Marina Village – 41216 Fisher Island Dr – listed for $549,000 and selling for $375,000.
The median listing price in Fisher Island is still $2.49 Million. Distressed properties continue to make up less than 10% of current for sale inventory. Fisher Island’s desirability has not decreased and will only continue to improve with the ultra-luxury demand that is currently growing in South Florida.
**all information obtained from the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service**